I feel God telling me a few things.
1) For a long time, when I had been feeling empty, I felt God telling me to give and serve. I'd always wondered what else I had to give, but I continued to do what I could. God reminded me that water flowed to lower places, and so I needed to remain low and serve. This time I felt like God is telling me that he's now ready to change my "batteries". I think that means he will renew me and fill me anew. I remember Him saying that I had to be completely empty before he poured new the new anointing. I wonder if now is the time.
2) I had a vision of a crown siting on top of a closed window. Those one that is rounded at the top, and square on the bottom. The light was shining through and the streams of light shown onto a drawer-like thing that was pulled out. And within it was a key. The impression I had was that the key was to open the window and let the wind in. I'm reminded that wind and breathe is often used to describe the Holy Spirit. I'm praying that this means that being in the light (Jesus is known as the light of the world), the wind (his spirit) will be blowing into this room.
3) the other thing I that keeps coming to mind.. I feel like God's asking me "Alex, what do you want?" And if keeps repeating. During the cluster meeting, and today when I was walking the pumpfest 2014 competition, and other times as well. During the cluster meeting, I felt The Lord lead me to psalm 27 and psalm 139. I believe he's telling me to desire Him and his spirit, and remind me that he has already written out all my days.
One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple. You have said, “Seek my face.” My heart says to you, “Your face, Lord, do I seek.” (Psalm 27:4, 8 ESV)
Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! If I would count them, they are more than the sand. I awake, and I am still with you. (Psalm 139:16-18 ESV)
I pray that God will make clear these impressions that I'm receiving and show me the way to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment