Thursday, October 17, 2013

Blog Revived

It's amazing that my last post was in 2008!  And that this blog has a grand total of 6 posts since it started.  Actually, I hadn't been blogging for the longest time.  And most of my thoughts now go either straight to my cell group via whatsapp, or is entered into the youversion bible, or my new logos bible software.

What actually prompted me to re-look at blogger was this nice tool from reftagger.com that automatically creates a pop-up screen to show bible verses from bible references.  I think its cool.  :)

So here it goes, I hope that this breathes new life into the blog as what happened in Ezekiel 37:1-10.  (I'm testing the reftagger feature and hoping it works!  It is afterall the reason I'm testing out blogger again).

It's interesting to read what I wrote all the way back in 2008, and I guess it will be time to provide an update from between 2008 till now.  Lots of exciting things!

No comments: