Was listening to some chinese worship songs at office today. One of the songs that really made me pause, drop everything I was doing and just silently worshipped was this song.
Streams of Praise - Listen to my heart.
Couldn't quite find the lyrics on the net... so I'll just type out some of it... haha... might not be the exact words, but its close. haha
求你聆听我每一个心跳, 那是我最兼程最可目的祈祷。
求你聆听我每一个心跳, 告诉我你设么都明了。
I played the song twice over. Somewhere I long for the relationship with Him, where I know that he knows my every heart's desire, my every struggle, my every pain, no matter how ridiculous the situations are... or how dumb my feelings are... or how irrational.
I think somehow... somewhere.... I desperately need it.... buried deep inside my heart, covered by layers of "grown up mentality", covered by pride, covered by expectations loaded upon me by myself and my environment, by rules of society, is a little child inside me.... that longs to call out... "Abba father... come shower your love on me."
No comments:
Post a Comment